To further the kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ by taking the Christian Gospel of Salvation and love of God to the un-reached people around the world by being the fishers of men Jesus Christ has called us to be and fulfill His last commission spoken to His disciples as stated in the Holy Bible, God’s Holy Word and to strengthen the one universal Church of God in Christ Jesus in preparation and anticipation for His second coming through His grace and mercy and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Sharing the gospel of salvation through preaching the Word of God in meetings, Church gatherings, over the Internet and broadcast media.
- Strengthening Churches around the world by sharing the Word of God to believers to bring them to a closer walk with the Lord God as the Lord opens the doors.
- To pray for the lost souls and souls in need by effective ministering through the ministry of prayer, in organized fasting prayer meetings and through intercessory prayers.
- To demonstrate the love of God to the people in need by furthering social well being of the downtrodden and under privileged, sponsoring or coordinating social wellness oriented benevolence projects providing leadership and assistance through the grace and mercy of God as God enables us.
- That the Holy scriptures as represented together in all 66 books of the Holy Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God having supreme and absolute authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- That there is one living and true God, an infinite, all knowing Spirit, Immutable, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through the shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That God is sovereign in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- That human kind is universally sinful and guilty since the fall, rendering all human beings subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- That we are redeemed from the guilt, penalty and the power of the sin only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God, as our Representative and Substitute. Salvation is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That the Holy Spirit convicts the individual sinner, grants him the grace for repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men. The Christian is enabled to live a godly life through the indwelling and personal ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- That the indwelling and the work of the Holy Spirit in the believer is to administer gifts for the benefit of the Church and producing spiritual fruit in the lives of individual believers.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- That the one holy universal Church is the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong and Christ is the head.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across racial, gender and class differences.